Create | Develop | Implement | Learn
a page about Ronny Sage
Chicago, born and raised.
20 rules I manage my teams and live by:
1. Live Passionately.
2. Succeed through your teammates.
3. Prioritize learning.
4. Prioritize teaching.
5. Be an individual, working as a team.
6. Never pay asking price. Negotiate.
7. Find the expert. Ask for help.
8. Excellence is a standard.
9. Be egoless.
10. Don't point fingers, solve problems.
11. Jack of many, master many.
12. Act in the organization's best interests.
13. Take ownership in your position.
14. Actively seek out bottlenecks.
15. Recognize opportunity.
16. Always give credit.
17. Think on your toes.
18. Don’t gossip.
19. Be punctual. If you're on time, you're late.
20. If you feel like singing, sing.
Feel free to barrow these, change these, steal these, and share these rules as you see fit.
what am I great at...
Business Development • Strategic Planning • Client Services & Engagement • Agile Project Management • Team Building • Developer Relations • Affiliate Marketing • Brand Strategy • Sales & Lead Generation • Business Relationship Management • Process Driven ROI • Social Media Strategy • Event Planning
work experince includes
Associate Director Digital Strategy
Founder & CEO
Director of Digital Strategy
Idea Booth, LLC
Client Engagment & Strategry
Rocket Fuel Labs, LLC
Executive Vice President
K-12 Teachers Alliance
Director Business Development
CouponTrade.com (Now Raise.com)
Account Manager / Social Media Director
more things he's working on.
Shopping.Gives helps organizations raise money by turning everyday purchases into fundraising. Easy-to-use web tools allow users to create, share, and promote their campaign, including access to a marketing suite to help reach any fundraising goal.
get in touch.